This fast cake always saves me when guests come to visit us when I'm not ready, or when my kids get bored of regular breakfast. It takes less thn 10 minutes to prepare and 40 minutes to be baked.
4 cups cake wheat
2 cups sugar
1 cup butter, or oil
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp baking powder
- Blend all liquid ingredients together with eggs and sugar.
- Mix baking powder with flour.
- Add liquid mixture gradually and mix with a wooden spoon.
- put vanilla extract and mix again lightly.
- Bake in preheated 350 F oven for about 40 minutes till the tester gets off clean.